Email is a fantastic commination tool. Most of us probably use it every single day. However, email scams are on the increase as a result. We are all in such a rush these days that sometimes we miss the minor details. We can easily find ourselves a victim of email scams and fraud from not checking our emails properly. This is a must-read guide for anyone who uses email in their day-to-day lives.
Did You Know?
- 75 percent of organizations around the world experienced some kind of phishing attack in 2020
- A cyberattack is attempted every 39 seconds
- 94 percent of malware is delivered by email
- The most frequent targets of phishing attacks in 2020 were online store users
What Will I Learn?
- What is a scam email?
- Why you get scam emails
- Types of email scams
- Real world examples
- 10 steps you can take to protect yourself
- and more …
In this comprehensive guide we cover:
Simply enter your details below to be sent a copy to your inbox: